Love4Love Ministry   -  One drop of Christ's love will go a long way
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

PRIDE
ARE WE WILLING TO DIE TO LIVE?
What is God's definition of A Godly Woman
Death has no sting for a true Christian
Beyond our imagination

Traditions
Wisdom from the Heart
powered by

My Blog

Unity

Unity
Unity - The quality of state of being or being made one:
ONENESS

Romans 15 V 5-6

5 May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus 6 so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Since the beginning of my journey of God teaching me who He is, I have found less unity in believers, sad by true.  I have also found a few that truly believe as I do and we are unified in His Spirit everyday, they have become my most treasured relationships.  We must remember when God gives us all of what we are, we are going to have the same endurance He has, and the same encouragement He has, through the Holy Spirit.  This is what Paul says in the fist five words of this scripture; May the God who gives.  When He gives us encouragement and endurance we will never give up speaking with our hearts and mouth with encouraging words for each other so we may glorify Him.  When something happens in each of our lives good or bad we may glorify Him through our Spirit of unity.  If we are blessed with good news or answered prayers we will glorify Him together.  If we are tested through hard times, misfortunes or problems we should have His endurace and encouragement through our spirit of unity to overcome adversities so we may glorify Him. This is why believers must stand united in Christ so we can always stay strong in a unified Spirit so we can always remain in Him   This is why I love my Chruch, I prayed for God to bring believers in my life that truly love Him as I do so we could all love Him with one heart and mind in Christ.  Thank you Jesus for answering my prayers and giving me many blessings so I can share your powerful love with others.

8 Comments to Unity:

Comments RSS
Faithful Friend on Sunday, November 06, 2011 8:19 AM
I think it is awesome that you have found a new church home. Be careful though. It seems as if you are a new Christian and that people can influence you a lot in this stage. It is VERY important to really see the how big Christianity is and not get locked into one way of thinking. God is a great BIG God and loves us all, not just the small group that you are united with. I like to be united with everyone. That is what the Bible teaches. We are ALL His children. We all have a piece of Him to share, not ONE group has all of the answers. Look at Romans 12:5. Paul teaches that we all have different functions and that we are all important to the body of Christ. I have read a few of your blogs, and you make it seem as if there are a few who are chosen or a few who live the way God wants them to. We are all chosen, and God always gets what He wants. He is God after all. In your last blog, you said that the Bible says that Jesus will turn some away who thought they were following him. Isn't that interesting? That means he will turn away the religious, those who claimed him and thought they had all the answers. Therefore, the religious are the ones who don't have it all together. I challenge you to have a church family but to expand your horizons past that. Talk to those who you "think" are going to hell. Jesus never mentions them as the ones he would say, "I don't know you." I think those are the ones he loved while the religious leaders are the ones he wanted to see turn away. May you be blessed on your journey.
Reply to comment

Justin on Monday, November 07, 2011 9:06 PM
Wow...I never really thought about this. Thank you faithful friend for your take on that verse. This really helps me understand that we are all here for a purpose. I think that is the church's problem. It tries to kick some people out while accepting others. Good word!

Vicki Gann on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 5:15 PM
Dear Faithful Friend and Justin, God gives us unity to love one another through the love He has for us. That is all I was talking about faithful friend. Do you believe others should love through Christ? Do you believe in Christ? Do you live a Christ lead life? If you are leading a Christ lead life faithful friend you know the unity I am talking about. They are people that love Christ above all else, before them selves and the world. They know everything we receive is from Christ and our Heavenly Father. I have been given very much through Christ loving me and me loving Christ, more than I could ever imagine. I can not help busting out with joy when I am united with others that love Him as much as I do. I believe Jesus was talking about all who say his name whether they are self righteous, willful sinners or lost, they do not have a true relationship with Him. They will be saying, "Lord Lord and He will be saying, "I never knew you" The world is proof of that. There are more divorces, abortions, homosexuals, crime, cruelty,rape, prostitution, drug addicts, greed, in the world then any other time in history. Some of those that do not live a life lead by Christ claim to love the Lord. I use to be one of those people. I did not have a true relationship. The other day someone said a quote from Billy Graham, He said, "If God was here today He would have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah." Wow! How does that make you feel? It makes me want to help Him all I can.To tell people who He is by looking in their hearts and minds so He can reveal His true self to them; then they can know their true self! I do not judge the people that are lost, I only want to help them to be found by Jesus. I will always love everyone and pray for everyone. It is their choice to keep sinning willfully, I will always love them and pray for them. He has chosen me to help Him through writing and helping anyway I need to, through the love He has for all of us to share. That is where I came up with the name Love4Love. Mathew 10 v 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received, freely give. We freely receive His love and we freely give His love. "Love4Love" The 4 stands for the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit and us! All of us have 4 in us. We have to receive 3 to get the true us; number 4. Are you receiving all He has waiting for you? I have all the faith in Christ that you will. Thank you so much my faithful friend, go and find someone that loves Christ as much as you do and you will know what I mean by true unity. It is always wonderful to talk to you. Many prayers always, Vicki Gann
Reply to comment

Faithful Friend on Wednesday, November 16, 2011 7:44 PM
Why did you delete my last comment? Did it have too much truth in it?
Reply to comment

Faithful Friend on Wednesday, November 16, 2011 7:57 PM
I spent a lot of time on that post... Not very Christ like. :(
Reply to comment

Vicki Gann on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 9:59 PM
Dear Faithful friend, I hope you are doing well and had a great Thanksgiving surrounded by people who love you. If you were alone, remember Christ loves you more than any person can love you. He will never leave you or hurt you, He alone is our salvation. It doesn't matter what circumstances are going on in your life you will never feel alone or not loved as long as you have Him in your heart and mind. Many prayers, Vicki Gann
Reply to comment

adres on Friday, August 29, 2014 5:50 PM
Arrangement of our decorations in a great many aspects almost always there is an open dilemma, because If will not, no one should decide upon contrasting answer that will can
Reply to comment

my assignment help on Sunday, August 12, 2018 3:37 AM
Unity? The great thoughts about endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity and jesus christ for better tips. Informative encouraging and news or answered prayers we will glorify hard times.
Reply to comment