Love4Love Ministry   -  One drop of Christ's love will go a long way
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

PRIDE
ARE WE WILLING TO DIE TO LIVE?
What is God's definition of A Godly Woman
Death has no sting for a true Christian
Beyond our imagination

Traditions
Wisdom from the Heart
powered by

My Blog

Who Am I?

Who Am I?

I am one who is as small as an
ant, and has His mind that is
bigger than the universe.

I am one who raises my hands
to praise Him like His trees that
blow in the wind.

I am one who uses His eyes like
the sun in day, or the moon in
dark places.

I am one who is lead by His words like
foot prints in the deep snow
that leads me, and others home.

I am one who reflects His gifts like
the color of the leaves in the fall
that no one can copy.

When the foot prints melt, and the
leaves have fallen I am the one who's life
is like a musical instrument that others can
always hear, but no one else can play.

I am one of the few my Savior Jesus Christ has
chosen that only leaves behind what He has
given that covers the earth to renew it.

Psalm 104:29-30
When you hide your face, they are terrified;
when you take away their breath they die and
return to the dust. When you send your Spirit
they are created, and you renew the face of the earth.

Written by Vicki Gann
His peace and love always.

8 Comments to Who Am I?:

Comments RSS
project management software on Sunday, April 15, 2018 5:30 AM
In this article as indicated by my feeling you need to clarify open air exercises that are exceptionally energizing and are the wellspring of joy in their recreation time. More often than not when I get some available time in the wake of doing exposition composing I go for excursion since it will invigorate my brain and make me new and dynamic. Since a man will need some unwinding subsequent to doing difficult occupation toward the end.
Reply to comment

buy cheap dissertation on Monday, April 16, 2018 11:05 PM
Who I am is a good and worthy blog which is based on different new and old unique ideas. I am thinking to share this blog with my students. I am working as a writer and I found this blog so much interested. I must say this is a best blog from all the other blogs.
Reply to comment

homeworkforme on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 3:37 AM
Material science and reserve both have some association in them. Likewise, if you read the likeness then you should saw every one of the information. Furthermore, after that you ought to understand what is useful for you and what isn't gainful for you.
Reply to comment

bestessays.com reviews on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 2:17 AM
You have written so true and positive thoughts. In my life lately but I came to know about myself and the reason for my presence. Just a beautiful feeling!
Reply to comment

loegmrntdherid1 on Thursday, November 22, 2018 2:33 AM
I daily watch your website because it helps me in my many works and it is very beneficial for me because it gives the work a professional touch that is really an amazing thing.
Reply to comment

Tina on Sunday, December 23, 2018 8:33 PM
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! cool browser
Reply to comment

pixel gun 3d hack no offers or survey on Monday, February 04, 2019 5:07 AM
After you clicked the green button Above, you will need to sort in your player name. I’m sour you do not need any help in finding your player name, purpose if you do you can ask users –other in the comments section down below.
Reply to comment

free robux generator no download on Saturday, April 13, 2019 4:58 AM
Every player in the game world knows Roblox. Roblox was developed and released by Roblox Corporation.
Reply to comment