Love4Love Ministry   -  One drop of Christ's love will go a long way
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

PRIDE
ARE WE WILLING TO DIE TO LIVE?
What is God's definition of A Godly Woman
Death has no sting for a true Christian
Beyond our imagination

Categories

Bible study
Daily Discussions
Devotionals
Every day life
God's poems
Interviews
Stories
Traditions
Wisdom from the Heart
powered by

My Blog

There is a Time For Everything!

Good day to all, grace and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

I am ready to comment on the horrible tragedy that happened in Orlando. I have been praying about it all week, and listening to many voices. My soul aches and reaches out for families, and friends of the injured and those that dyed. I have heard from Christians, moral people in America, LGBT communities, and some Muslim communities. They are many voices saying many different things about this tragic and horrible circumstance that happened in America.

I weep for all lost souls, and know that God's grace through receiving Jesus Christ is sufficient to save all people from sin, and I believe those who truly know Him know what sin is, the truth of His saving grace and His word through His life giving Spirit.
Those who do not know Him will always try to twist His word of truth to fit their life style. This goes for any person or any religion including "Christianity". The Spirit of God is plainly heard and understood through the Spirit of God. That is why we have been given the Spirit of God so we can understand his mind and thoughts through his Word clearly, with no confusion because his voice is the only one teaching us.

A line as been drawn in the sand, and I do not know all the answers that will bring our emigration laws to face this circumstance. I know we cannot let evil repay evil, only God's good through Christ can overcome evil, and a true change in a person and in a nation can take place. Many people in our nation will have to change to God's truth before our nation can change, and our nation changing is going to take years, but it can begin through the right arm of God which is Christ.

I know we need to defend our country from mass murderers but how we do that I do not know when part of their religion supports this act, they are proud to do it, and at the same time we support human rights "freedom of religion".

With our Father behind and in front of us through the Son by way of the Spirit there is a time to do all things on earth, and I believe it is time to throw away some lies we are living by, a time to keep His truth, a time to hate sin, a time for war so our nation can someday bring His peace to our nation. When I look back in our 200 year history we have not had a nation lead by God's truth and peace given through his Son for very long. We have not been a nation of unity as I look back in the history of America. It saddens me to say this but the truth is plainly seen through our history. It is not a peace like the world gives, it is a peace He Himself gives.

Ecclesiastes 3
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven:
a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to weep and time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to tear, and time to mend,
a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war, and a time fore peace.

His peace, and His love, that changes any life, always!

11 Comments to There is a Time For Everything!:

Comments RSS
Anonymous on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 6:02 AM
Reply to comment

college writing service reviews on Monday, January 07, 2019 6:15 AM
What happened in Orlando was really a horrible tragedy. The lost of many lives in that small span of time is truly horrifying news. The people of the country are becoming more scared as the time goes by. The people are not seeing any effort from the government to stop such acts. They allow the trade of firearms and avoids to pass any law that will prohibit guns to be bought easily. I hope that more people would raise their concern against the bad situation of gun control in this country.

bestessay.org on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 6:04 AM
Yeah you are doing good work . I read your post and believe me i find it quite interesting and impressive work . Your way of writing and telling is heart winning . Keep writing such inspirational posts . I always want to read your articles . I have few words to appreciate you . Keep working.
Reply to comment

online sudoku on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 12:35 AM
Online free games are very nice and awesome site to play free of cost without download and signing up.
Reply to comment

loegmrntdherid1 on Thursday, November 22, 2018 2:33 AM
This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here!
Reply to comment

Tida on Sunday, December 23, 2018 9:03 PM
That's reall an amazing post. Thanks for letting us know about it. cool browser
Reply to comment

564654 on Friday, January 04, 2019 2:51 AM
654
Reply to comment

custom essay writing company on Saturday, January 05, 2019 5:57 AM
I hope you are right. Your words are a great motivation for me. I am grateful for that.
Reply to comment

Jone Smith on Wednesday, January 23, 2019 1:42 AM
One day I am traveling with a friend in another country. My friend told me about your website. After reaching in another country first of all I have visit your blog and read a complete blog who is written about a love 4 love ministry. Basically the main purpose of writing this article is to encourage of those people who is afraid in this world cant not doing anything. So, you can do everything according to your mange time. Mostly people who wants wants in another country for this he find best traveling services. So, i would suggest to those people for best traveling services you can visit here Turkish Airlines for more detail.
Reply to comment

Jacki on Wednesday, March 06, 2019 12:33 AM
I always like to read a quality content having accurate information regarding the love and the same thing I found in this post. I really appreciate to your hard work. Available Here rentacarlahore.net Lahore rent a car in a reasonable price.
Reply to comment

Gram Smith on Wednesday, March 06, 2019 12:37 AM
What a great web blog. I like this blog because in this blog you have describe about a love. You have posted a good point there is a time for everything because we love our God, and pray for his best future. Available Here gizmoservers.com Hytale Server Hosting in a reasonable price.
Reply to comment