Love4Love Ministry   -  One drop of Christ's love will go a long way
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

PRIDE
ARE WE WILLING TO DIE TO LIVE?
What is God's definition of A Godly Woman
Death has no sting for a true Christian
Beyond our imagination

Categories

Bible study
Daily Discussions
Devotionals
Every day life
God's poems
Interviews
Stories
Traditions
Wisdom from the Heart
powered by

My Blog

What is God's definition of A Godly Woman

Lately I have heard people call certain women the Godliest woman they know when they are not the Godliest woman I know. I love them, but they are not the Godliest woman I know. So, I ask God, as I always do, because I do not go by man’s testimony about any human being. I don’t go by my own testimony of who I am either. I go by God’s testimony of who I am. My Lord lived by this wisdom and His Spirit is within me teaching me the same wisdom He lived by. Father, I asked, what makes a Godly woman?

He gave me His answer in Proverbs 31, and I will share a few verses with you, so you too will know what a true Godly woman is by God’s definition. All of Proverbs 31 is amazing so read it all if you want to know all.

31:25 She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.

Verse 26 She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue.

Verse 27 She watches over her affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness

Verse 30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeing; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

Let’s ask ourselves as women of truth these few questions these verses reveal to us.

Verse 25 questions - Are we clothed in God’s strength and His dignity through His Son by way of the Cross? That means have we crucified our own strength and righteousness of being any value and counted on His Strength and His righteousness to be what we live by?

The test if we are living by His strength and His dignity is answered in the last part of this verse. Can we laugh at the days to come, meaning do we have joy for our days ahead without fear and worry or do we worry about our future? There are many cares of this world, do we truly have faith in God caring for all those cares for us?

Verse 26 questions – Do we speak God’s Word, our own, other man-made myths, wise tales, or some other philosophy? If we do speak His wisdom, is it given faithfully, which means all the time, or is it given when we feel comfortable giving it?

Verse 27 questions – Do we watch over our family in how they are living, or do we keep our eyes only on ourselves? Are we idle in the work God has given us to do, are we lazy, or complacent? Do we act like what we do for our family does not matter to us?

Verse 30 qestions – Charm is flattery and deceptive. Are we the kind of woman that only looks at the good and continues to flatter others and their goodness? Do we tell people only what they want to hear? Are we pleasing people more than pleasing God?

For many of us our beauty is fleeting and someday our beauty will not be as bright as we were when we were young.
Do we get depressed or worry when our twenty-year-old bodies, skin, or hair begins to change?

Do we fear the Lord? Do we fear losing His relationship more than any other relationship? Do we want to please Him more than pleasing others? Are we continually in awe of Him more than we are in awe of anyone or anything on this earth?

If our answers to any of these questions are drawing us away from God and closer to the world and people than He calls us to repent and begin pleasing Him and holding on what He gives us more than living by our natural human nature and pleasing people and ourselves.

When we totally have Faith in Him giving us all we need these verses and all the verses in Proverbs 31 will be pouring out of us and people will be drawn to Him, not us, and He will change all who follow His Spirit. Then we can say, “There goes a Godly woman”, or we can hear some one call us a Godly woman and we will be able to answer why she is and why we are by God's testimony through His given Spirit and Word!

28 Comments to What is God's definition of A Godly Woman:

Comments RSS
Eleston on Thursday, July 12, 2018 5:44 AM
My first time to visit in the blog. In the blog is very interesting and informative for me. Some people visited to here in the blog review is very good. Thanks for sharing in the information. Buy heavy duty gym mats for gym areas

queensland assignment site on Thursday, July 19, 2018 7:48 AM
I really like the way you have explained about god. Everyone should believe him and follow his rules. I am glad to read this message and inspired a lot.

top college writing service on Friday, July 20, 2018 1:23 AM
Many humans used to sign up for gyms and fitness centers to enhance their our bodies in top shape. Such human beings need records approximately gyms in essay writing and articles which hold right information about those centers and their workings. We should do such sporting events underneath supervision on a few experts.

davidjackson on Monday, September 03, 2018 12:56 AM
I visit first tine this website. Very interesting and informative blogs you share in it. The discussion you share in this blog is very impressive. I like the way off delivering your post. I surely visit this website again to get more interesting blogs. click here for gym flooring

Monica Behr on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 8:44 AM
Hey!! Thanku you so much for sharing information about blog and also download game hacker tweakbox mm super patcher

loegmrntdherid1 on Thursday, November 22, 2018 2:34 AM
That article is so interesting and makes a very nice image in my mind. That is very much helpful in nominating the board of directors.

Noran on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 2:39 AM
Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs. multiplayer phone games android

Gene E. Stumpf on Friday, December 07, 2018 10:10 AM
Actually, we can find a huge number of contributors that can satisfy your need for funds for educating your children by giving Scholarship check this link right here now to know more

Mada on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 3:57 AM
Your blog is really a good platform to get informative posts. It is really a helpful platform. games barbie makeup and fashion

asd on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 5:09 AM
asd

uk assignment writing service on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 9:29 AM
A woman of God always knows what is right and wrong in all aspects of life. She can influence people by means of doing anything for the glory of God. I always praise God because He always gives me things that I do not deserve. My life will not be as good as now if I did not accept God in my heart. He is the only person that I can count on even though it is only through prayers. Hoping that many women will be blessed as well by your article.

123girlgames on Monday, January 07, 2019 8:40 PM
Nice blog. Fantastic! I love this much

stormscapesdarwin.com on Monday, January 14, 2019 8:11 AM
Definition shared on your blog may guide you because it has helped so many people around there, if you are willing to join us that would be awesome, come here at our site and follow my instructions. My friend is working online and I hope that you would be pleased to share the information, Keep sharing nice information with me.

faiz on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 2:25 AM
am hidupku, dan dia, aku memahaminya, di dinding negara abini ke 16 Jual besi cnp undangan pernikahan animasi Harga Plat Bordes Kembang Pabrik Besi H beam Baja Pabrik Plat Bordes harga besi beton psi Ulir Polos Distributor Besi Beton Distributor Besi Beton Jual baja ringan www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan cantik Harga Plat Besi Hitam Distributor Atap Spandek Distributor Bondek Cor harga besi beton perwira Harga Besi Beton Harga Besi Beton Jual bondek harga besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan cantik elegan sewa villa bukit danau Harga Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Supplier Atap Spandek Harga Bondek Cor harga besi beton PAS Jual Besi Beton Jual Besi Beton Jual Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Harga bondek undangan pernikahan cetak Harga Jual Besi Siku Baja Agen Atap Spandek Jual Bondek Cor harga besi beton master steel ms Supplier Besi Beton Supplier Besi Beton Jual besi siku harga wiremesh undangan pernikahan custom Harga Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Toko Atap Spandek Supplier Bondek Cor harga besi beton ksty Toko Besi Beton Toko Besi Beton Jual pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Harga pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan bagus Harga Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording Jual Atap Spandek Toko Bondek Cor harga besi beton krakatau steel Agen Besi Beton Agen Besi Beton Jual Plat besi harga besi hollow undangan pernikahan anime Harga Besi Hollow Harga Atap Spandek Agen Bondek Cor harga besi beton jcac Pabrik Besi Beton Pabrik Besi Beton Jual besi h beam harga besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan aneh Harga Wiremesh Pabrik Atap Spandek Pabrik Bondek Cor harga besi beton interworld steel is

michel on Tuesday, January 22, 2019 8:48 AM
To master game play in shooter video games, master your weapons. Know everything there is to know about each and every weapon style in the game. Each weapon excels in certain ways, but falls short in others. When you know the pluses and minuses of each weapon, you can use them to full advantage. Free DAEMON Tools Lite Crack Free FoneLab Crack

yowhatsapp on Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:19 AM
exceptional application store for Android. In the event that you will download the application, it would be an amazing course of Apktion to check paying little regard to whether you have the required yowhatsapp

dowsuperzip on Friday, February 15, 2019 2:33 AM
Fortunately you can to some degree encounter how iOS functions utilizing an emulator. The awesome download supersu zip

best welding helmet 2019 on Monday, February 18, 2019 1:08 AM
When the helmet will be snapped into place on a normal helmet, then it can be hard to place the electrode into the right position

crossroadscopenhagen.com on Friday, February 22, 2019 8:22 AM
If you believe in God you never try to think about logic because there are thousands of the things out there which science can not answer for that. Anyway, just believe in God otherwise these things would convert you into a blasphemous person.

indiacloth on Saturday, February 23, 2019 1:17 AM
On Her 23rd birthday, we have piled up the most trendy minutes of Sophie Turner from Indian outfits just enjoy a genuine Desi Girl and Priyanka Chopra will agree.Indian Clothing

Mcdvoice on Monday, March 18, 2019 7:21 AM
In order to recover you for the time you spend adjusting the online McDVoice diagram, McDonald's is anxious to give you a reward, a free cheeseburger, bread, a remarkable supper or another thing

BestVirtualofficeinIndia on Thursday, March 28, 2019 11:21 PM
that testing an online-only menu under an other diner name from a present kitchen or renting space in a market kitchen are more insightful than renting a whole unit. For example, Jeff Crivello, CEO of Famous Dave's of America, starting late announced structures to open a chain of transport

marketingurbook.com on Monday, April 01, 2019 10:35 AM
There is no definition of God, it is your belief if you believe in pain which you can not see, if you feel fragrance which is not visible then God is the reality which is beyond these types of illusions.

resumewritingplanet.com on Monday, May 13, 2019 10:51 AM
There is no definition of God because it is what you believe and he is the creator of this world, he made this and he will give us again next life after this world. I hope you would like it.

Cheapest Virtual Office provider in Hyderabad on Friday, June 21, 2019 1:03 AM
With over two decades of industry experience, we truly understand your essential requirements – such as spaciousness, location, accessibility, budget and proximity to other businesses – before suggesting any office space. When our research is complete, it will be clear whether dedicated, serviced or virtual office space in Hyderabad is the right choice to boom your business.

wickedtrump on Saturday, August 10, 2019 5:11 AM
this is so good to read and it is peaceful [url=https://mcdvoice.wiki]mcdvoice[/url]

boundbuzz on Tuesday, August 20, 2019 2:27 AM
I appreciate your knowledge and opinions about god meaning. But in my opinions, God is one and we have to believe in them. You really write an impressive article so you can become a good content writer.

Chennai Escorts on Tuesday, September 17, 2019 1:26 AM